Diana Krall's New CD "Live in Paris"????

Has anyone heard the new Krall CD (NOT DVD) "Live in Paris", and what are your thoughts?
crega
She has a nice way with a song and is a fine jazz pianist. I like her. That's all I care about.
I have yet to hear this one. I have her other recordings and rarely listen to them. Truthfully, I have friends who like her and so I have them available for company.

If you like the sound of a white female singer, they try Tierney Sutton (smooth, like a Macallan 15 yr old single malt) or Christine Tobin (more like a smoky Lagavulin).
This CD is filled with more up tempo sound than her previous CD's. Even though the songs are the same, there's more instrumentation, and her voice, it's just awsome. Throw in the CD, pour a glass of wine, and sit back and enjoy.
I bought the recording yesterday, and have been listening to it steady since then. The album is well recorded, and is done with small forces, instead of the full orchestra that some of the later albums had. She also puts a new spin on some of the more familiar pieces. If you're a fan, you'll love it. Now to address the critism. The topic here was was her new album, not whether you think that she's any good in the first place. I know that this is subjective, one mans punch is another's poison. I also realize that quantity of sales is no guarantee of quality. But it does come in to the picture. The all-music guide to jazz praised her overall, especially All of You, the Nat King Cole tribute, and gave it 5 stars. The Penguin Guide to Jazz gave her 4 stars for Love Scenes, and three for the rest. They also stated that: Krall sounds a generation older than her chronological age. She has a rich, resonant contralto and a preference for standard repertiore. This is all meaningless, or course, unless listening to her takes you to another world. I can shut my eyes and travel to another world when I hear her. Enough
Post removed