Designer Hall of Fame

There are many great designers out there, and especially in the lore from the golden age, but I'm not to familiar with them. I thought it might be interesting to discuss some of the great designers for engineering skill and knowledge, business integrity, and ultimatley quality of their products. My short list a "hall of fame" if you will of designers working today are:

Nelson Pass, Pass Labs
Charles Hansen, Ayre
Roger Modjeski, Music Reference
Ken Stevens, Convergent Audio Technolgy (CAT)
Kevin Hayes, VAC

and how could I leave Jeff Rowland off? Well it is a short list. Who would you nominate?
pubul57
Leopold Stowkowski..In 1934, Stokowski was conductor of the
Philadelphia Orchestra, he was pissed off at the poor playback quality of 78 rpm records of the Orchestra recorded by CBS/Columbia Records. He went to Columbia records in New York in 1934 and demanded better quality recordings. His complaining and protesting resulted in Columbia Records inventing that year two channel stereo which did not become fully utillized until the late 1950's by RCA even though Columbia invented and produced the first 33-1/3 rpm vinyl record in 1948.
I will definitely add Paul Weitzel of TRL (Tube Research Labs)...his designs, build execution and personal attention to his lucky customers is the epitomy of high end audio at its finest. His products will invariably outlast the lifetime of first owners, and then some. Truly "Final purchase" caliber, and simply amazing.
I'll also add Leo Speigel and Jason Bloom of Apogee Acoustics fame...products so far ahead of the curve they are still competing with and exceeding today's highest contenders.
I have a list... Lincoln Walsh, Peter Snell, Jon Dahlquist, Irving Fried, Paul W. Klipsch, Roy Allison, Edgar Villchur, Kevin Voecks, Scott Bagby, Paul Barton, Brian Cheyney, Andy Payor, Tom Colangelo and Paul Jayson, John Curl, Frank McIntosh, Saul Marantz, Sidney Harman, Tim DeParavicini, Steve McCormack, Nelson Pass, David Hafler, The artist responsible for Luxman's C-1000f, and B-1000f amplifiers.
Jim Strickland
Brian Cheney
I've always wanted to hear VMPS speakers. They're a little too expensive for me, though.
Is VMPS an acronym and if so, what does it stand for?
Dan D Agistino for pioneering american solid state,Mathew Bond of taralabs for his contributions for cables.