Denon's new Blu-Ray player

Denon is releasing a hi-end Blu-Ray player for 2000.00.

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/denon-line-show-2007/denon-introduces-2000-dvd+3800bdci-blu+ray-player-281915.php
rwwear

Showing 4 responses by vx700

$2000 beans??- for what? Why would anyone spend $2G's for anything made by DENON?

Until Blu-Ray and HD DVD format is really here to stay just buy an Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 and have fun gaming and watching movies, these are worth the money not a $2000 Denon-
10-03-07: Rwwear

REpsonse: They do make some good stuff when we are discussing the $100 to $1,200 range but for anyone to even think about spending $2000 G’s on an Blu-Ray player (made by Denon or anyone else) at this point in time- you can buy a $500 play station 3 and have the same picture quality and sound and have $1500 left over to buy all the same movies you already one on DVD or rent them from Netflix and spend the $1500 on some new HDMI cables to improve the sight and sound(ha ha) Or just buy the Denon- for $2000 and you have the best of the best!
Big difference in a $100 CD player and a all Digital BLU-RAY PLAYER- not even the same comparision!
Rwwear, cool dude not trying to argue just get your goat up. Point taken, but my only point is $2000 is alot for Blu-Ray, hell I have $10,000 in CD player (tell me I'm not stupid) but hey it is always and will always be about what makes you feel the music and how it moves your soul.

Thanks