Denafrips Price Increase

Starting Dec13  a sizeable price increase, Denafrips how much ?

holo springs went up $500: on the new  Holo springs May dac and  other models they may go up again after the new year , just a heads up I got notice in my email.

128x128audioman58

DENAFRIPS NEWSLETTER......THE PRICES THEY SHOW ARE IN SINGAPORE CURRENCY....THE US PRICING IS .LOWER. 

Hey guys

The new price list is in Singapore dollars. 

Hope this clarifies things for you!

Best,

Alvin Chee @ www.vinshineaudio.com

What mwasilo is saying demonstrates a lack of knowledge in the economics of what is happening today.   It appears more like he has an axe to grind with everyone.  Frankly, I find his response insulting and I’m sure is also insulting to a lot of other manufacturers who operate their business with integrity and with their customers’ goals as the primary concern to satisfy.

There may well be manufacturers who are increasing prices simply to take advantage of an opportunity but to make a blanket statement accusing all major manufacturers of this behaviour seems unwarranted and without any justification.

The supply chain for a large variety of electronic components including (but not limited to) semiconductors, capacitors, resistors and a plethora of other parts (many custom made too) is hampered by incredibly long delays with associated price increases, some of them being extremely high.  In order to try and stay ahead of the curve we now need to preorder a lot more inventory and pay prices that are sometimes double, sometimes triple or more from what they were before.  Sadly that does mean we need to increase our prices, which we are, come January 2022.

Costa Koulisakis

Simaudio Ltée (i.e MOON by Simaudio)

Boucherville, Que, Canada

@audioman58

that was before the Biden inflation disaster,...

Just as @nonoise & PolitiFact has pointed out, you are very uninformed. Just because uncle Joe closed up drilling on fed lands and various pipelines resulting in a shortage of gas doesn’t mean that the price of gas had to rise. So you don’t have as big a supply? What difference does it make?

Then when Joe et al forced the vaccine mandate on employers and people quit rather than taking the vaccine, doesn’t mean that caused a labor shortage.And the $$$ that others are getting as part of the govt payroll protection program has no bearing on labor shortages. Everyone knows it the peoples fault for not taking the vaccines, which contents have been sealed for 55 yrs. And just because the others getting the PPP $$$ are making more $$$ than if they go to work, doesn’t mean they are right or that a labor shortage is being helped along by govt.

This is just a couple reasons why @nonoise & politifact are sure you are uninformed. I can only hope that you have learned something between the 3 of us

Hey Artemus_5.  The Whole 🧠 ☠️ brain dead Biden admin sucks ,70%+ will attest to that ,next year will be a major 360 turn around people sick of the 200k a month illegals coming in ,bad on every level . Being an ex veteran , just abandoning the Afghan people , Thst helped is fir 20 years , and giving up Bogram airfield ,and leaving $75 Billion was stupid ,13 great 🇺🇸 Americans died for Nothing 

brain ☠️ dead Joe Joe moved on like cannon fodder. You were not there so your ignorant opinion means-0 !!