Dedicated 20 amp lines/should i use a sub panel

Happy New Year to all!!

I am about to install 3 - 20 amp dedicated lines for my stereo. I still have space in my 200 amp main panel but was wondering if their is any benefit to installing a 60 amp sub panel for the 3 audio circuits , also as i am using 10 gauge wire and its not the easiest to manipulate should i hook up the bare wire to the receptacles looped around the screws or inserted in the holes or should i use spade connection's. any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Chris 
spinner1
Audio Advisor has excellent Solid Copper gold plated 20 amp 
for $100 each , or their phosphor bronze gold plated 20 amp $50
night and day better then anything Hubble makes and the best buy
in top quality outlets  built to last and grips great. 
Look at the resistance index ,cheap home units zinc , brass ,
bronze 4x better conductivity , Copper 5 x .for the money 
the gold phosphor bronze  are fantastic . I am rebuilding my line 
conditioner with the exact one . You want great sounding cable inside your wall,
Analysis plus sells The best Audio cable by far that runs inside your wall a awg11 I believe you may pay 4 times as much as Home Depot crap but you will hear the diffference without question !!
Post removed 
Use levlok hospital grade outlets. They have pigtails and you connect it with wire nuts 
New house, ran 4 separate 20 amp circuits to 1 of the main panels. I asked my electrician and he thought that would be best. No hum or issues and have plenty of power for anything I want to use
Post removed