Dead Can Dance 2012 Tour

Went to see Dead Can Dance last evening at the Kimmel Center in Philadelphia.They are out in support of their latest release "Anastasis". Two 2 song encores, and a final single song encore.

Absolutely stunning performance, including a nice mix of old and new material. If they are playing anywhere near you, and you like their musical style, you owe it to yourself to catch a show.

I took my 15 year old daughter and she really enjoyed it.
slipknot1

Showing 5 responses by marakanetz

Beacon Theatre in NYC is great, but Radio City where I've seen them 10 years ago is simply the BEST.
Went to Beacon Theater in NYC. Enjoyed a lot and lots of good looking women in vampire makeups and ghost dresses. Somewhere around seats there was a smell of perfect Skunk Weed that you can't hide the smell of no matter how hard you try unless you vacuum seal it.

Bad thing that filming was not allowed and I was almost thrown out from the concert.
The 'watch dog' was doin' his job perfect (arf!arf!arf!) interrupting surrounding spectators in the middle of the song to pull me out so I show my video is being deleted and giving me last warning to pull me out of concert permanently (arf!arf!arf!wrrrrr!). The true fact that vast majority of artists would NEVER mind getting filmed and tubed for their own advertisement.