Dead Box set of Lyceum 1972 3 shows vinyl just released

Any body pick this limited edition run of 4000 records three shows 24 vinyl records  ? I just received it yesterday number 51 out of 4000 sweet anybody else have it 

on vinyl? There is nothing like a live dead show ( I saw them over 90 times ) next

best is live shows on record and on 180 gram vinyl . Come on dead heads tell me 

what you think .

marc

lake513

If you go to Norman Maslov's YouTube channel, he just got his, too, and he's got a pretty cool review of it. 

I passed on it because I've got the roadie case box set of he whole Europe '72 tour (and all the other GD box sets as well)....

...I too like larsman have the whole Europe '72 Tour on CD which is still my favorite time for the Dead and my apology to the OP - lake 513 .....that I do not purchase the vinyl but for anybody contemplating on this purchase ; I would not hesitate as I think that those shows at Lyceum Hall were the best out of all 22 shows. Just my opinion as the Dead were '' spot on '' those nights  ..... 

Just got mine.  Sonics are killer, actually.  I mean, it's not a Chesky recording, but it sounds immediate, natural, no BS EQ that I can hear, tight and textured bass, JG vocals come out of the mix nicely, ... I'm pleasantly surprised.  Clean, but earthy and welcoming at the same time.  I don't often say that about Dead releases, as much as I love them.

@larsman (and all the other GD box sets as well)....

I am both impressed & envious! That is a lot of box sets. 

@boxer12 - thanks! Until about a year ago I had them all except for Winterland '77 and the first Spring Tour 90 - I don't know why I didn't buy them on release - but I eventually got one on Discogs and another on eBay for halfway reasonable prices to complete the set. Recently ordered the MSG box, which I think comes out next month?