DBX Venu360

Back in January I made a resolution (to myself) that I wasn't going to buy any more stereo equipment in 2020. Then I read here a thread that was about incorporating subwoofers into a two channel system. A person mentioned that he was using a DBX Venu360 driverack and was quite content with it. I was currently using a Bryston 10B unit that had a low level hum so my (self-made) resolution immediately came under attack. I did some research on this driverack and was glad to see that it wasn't expensive. After further research and shopping around, I bought one. It took a bit of time and research to get it up and running, but what a surprise. It's dead silent when nothing is playing. The sweet spot I used to sit at is now anywhere from wall to wall parallel to the speakers. It even sounds great when I go upstairs. It has a set of programs to choose from to calibrate it to it's environment. You can also do custom calibrations which are beyond by my skill level. It has a third output to add another subwoofer which I haven't done (trying to get back to that resolution thing). Just curious about others experiences with this unit. Especially interested in comments of those that added a third sub.
evelyn1
Either you are on the wrong forum, or just need to wait a couple days and try posting again on the first.
Post removed 
More to discover