Current Production Classic Sounding Tube Amps

I was wondering whether there are any tube amplifiers currently being produced that have the classic tube sound -- characterized by some as dark, colored, and syrupy?

I would like to purchase an amp (or integrated) in current production that has a sound somewhat equivalent to the classic Conrad Johnson sound (e.g. mv-55 or cav-50). I have a Rouge Stereo 90 which I like very much and have no intentions of parting with, but it does not have the classic tube sound that I believe would be great for acoustic jazz.
sonnyhill
I just heard the ARC VS 100 and it sounded tubey with a capitol T...all of the deep, rich sound associated with tubes was there. It was hooked up to Spendor S8's, ARC pre (not sure which), and an Esoteric transport with ARC DAC. It sounded great at low levels.
Have you tried tube rolling?Mullard or Brimar input/drivers might change your sonics.
I used to sell Rogue amps (M120 and 88) and they sounded very much like classic tube amps as did the Rogue preamps. They are certainly on the bloomy and warm side of neutral. ARC, on the other hand, makes perhaps the least vintage or colored sounding tube amps on the market.

I'm not familiar with the Rogue Stereo 90, but unless it's nothing like the other Rogue amps, nothing from ARC would sound nearly as tube-like. I am also an ARC dealer.