Cullen Cable

Has anyone had any experience with Cullen Cable in the last 3-3 1/2 months? Have been waiting on a couple XLR cables for appx that long. Wanted to order a power chord and RCA interconnects as well...but now i am hesitant.
I’ve haven’t seen any bad reviews for Patrick at Cullen Cables...ones that would indicate that a 3+ month wait isn’t normal. But haven't seen anything that tells me it is either. 
tmac1700

Thanks for the reply, this is my first order with him ~$1200, 4 power cables and a power strip. He has a great reputation and certainly he's affected by supply chain issues like everyone else. It's not necessarily the wait, which I can understand, but at least try to be somewhat timely on communication. Also with the sale to Wyred 4 Sound that is probably taking up a lot of time.

@agbrace 

maybe try to email him again?

you know how folks get busy with other stuff... sometimes a second ping gets a response... pat has never let me down

Return customer that placed a sizeable order with Patrick in March and received them by May. His communication isn't the best or even realistic with timing, but you will get them!

@nilecniv damn. Placed mine in March as well and I have a feeling I still won't have them by Aug.