Cullen Cable

Has anyone had any experience with Cullen Cable in the last 3-3 1/2 months? Have been waiting on a couple XLR cables for appx that long. Wanted to order a power chord and RCA interconnects as well...but now i am hesitant.
I’ve haven’t seen any bad reviews for Patrick at Cullen Cables...ones that would indicate that a 3+ month wait isn’t normal. But haven't seen anything that tells me it is either. 
tmac1700

Showing 13 responses by tmac1700

Order placed in March is finally shipping today :)

@kren0006 I'd assume so. Drop him an email. Just be aware that u may receive your order in 2-3 weeks or much much longer. I think wait time may just depends on what your ordering. 

So I'm assuming he's not making cables at the moment. I'm curious if the cables sold on wyred world will still carry his name. Anyone have experience with Wryed World products? I've never heard of them until now.

Thank you all for the responses. I've had cables made from him before and have had nothing but positive experiences. Its because of that I was just wondering what others have experienced lately. I hope this thread doesn't come off as negative twds him. If so, if there's a way to delete please let me know. 

@nilecniv i think the 2- 3wk is just a boiler plate auto respose. I have no doubt you will get your cables. But i think the wait time is more like 2-3 months.

@agbrace I have a very large order that I placed in March that I'm still waiting on....

I know I will get the cables...I trust Patrick. But I cant predict when. I dont want to make any public theories about why the wait time has been so long but this has been going on for a couple yrs now. I have ordered from him in the last couple years so I kind a half prepared for this. 

Anyways... feel confident that you will get your cables and also he had developed a new design for his Crossover Series that he says has even less noise than previous. You should be getting the updated Crossover designed cables...if that's what u ordered. 

To put things in perspective a little...I've been waiting on a preamp for 7 months. They decided to "update" the faceplate. The thing is built...but is just sitting.on the shelf because it takes 7+ months to make a faceplate... :/

So wither these cables come tomorrow or next month...Im not playing any music without a volume control. 

@nilecniv damn. Placed mine in March as well and I have a feeling I still won't have them by Aug. 

@jjss49 I assume he didn't get a response back. Idk

pat response time is within 2-3 days for me. But i try to only email him once every 5-6wks to say "hi". Guess my only issue is that his response is usually ill have them shipped out next week and then another 5wks goes by 🤷.