Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
Related to the cabs...the finish anyway...they are going to start offering multiple Wood Veneer finishes you can choose instead of just the Black/White option. Im looking forward to seeing those designs.
Wood veneers would be interesting. The black can be a bit hulking, kind of like a Carnac stone in your living room. :-)

- Robert
dear all, 
have anyone compared the sonic differences between Cube Audio Nenuphar vs any of Reference 3A speakers? just curious how do they sound since 3A do not use crossover in their main driver too, and with only a cap before the tweeter, i guess the soundstaging , imaging, speed, dynamics etc.. generally very similar ? Thanks for any comments. 
-phil
as I looking towards getting a pair myself, I would like feedback on the following:
1. any suggestions on a solid or tube integrated amp not costing a fortune ?

2. for those who are using SIT-3, what preamp are you using ?
@david_ten I see that you are using Edensound spikes. Did you get the extra large solid brass spike for the front and regular hemispikes for the back ? In that case, did it match the original rack angle ?

SIT-1 Mono’s are supposedly superior to the Sit-3 on these speakers. I have both so look forward to seeing for myself down the road. There are numerous YOUTUBE Videos featuring these speakers and Flea Watt Amps from Tsakiridis,Tektron and other Foreign tube amp manufacturers...dont think any of these marvelous sounding amps cost more than 2-3K. DECWARE might be a USA alternative although they dont have any 2A3 amps which sound awesome on these.