Cry me a river

I know this is a vry touchy subject but was just wondering how many of the Audiogoners have been overwhelmed by a particular piece of music and have shed a tear or two?

If you could give the information about the music that would also be great which actually would go down as music which could touch your soul in a way no other has. We may just compline a list of "Most touchy music that you have heard"

For me it has been the following:

Recent:
Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven

Once upon a time:
If you leave me now - Chicago
I'm not in love - 10cc
128x128quadophile
I cry everytime the other reindeer start laughing at Rudolph and say that he can't play anymore reindeer games.
That just breaks me up.
Unchained Melody gets me near every time. A while back I heard it done by some female singer(I wish I knew who) and it really tore me up, especially when she reached the higher octaves toward the end. Shivers, then- that soggy feeling.

Funeral for a Friend by Elton John can hit me with it too if the timing is right.
"No Time to Cry" by Iris DeMent from her "My Life" CD

When she sings it in concert it's
hard to find a dry eye in the house.
Pay attention, how many times have I got to say this! Eva Cassidy singing anything, but especially "Over the Rainbow", and for the Irish amoungst us, "Danny Boy".
A live violin solo played in a church yesterday during a funeral service for a wonderful lady. The sound was heartfelt, haunting, and beyond moving. Rest in Peace Pat.