Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
And you forgot here the impact of simple treatment in prevention and in cure
Honestly, I am aware of the acclaimed 85% of deaths that could have been prevented, starting long before the vaccines even saw the light of day. Using protocols already safe and effective, that were buried and ignored by most media.
I've been following Dr Peter McCullough for some time now, for example.

Are we all still running with the original story that someone foolishly may have eaten an under cooked bat soup in a fish market, down the road from a research facility doing gain of function research on bat respiratory diseases?
It's the bat soup story, right?

Flu vaccine changes each year.
How can science determine long term consequences of any drug? 
Have their been any studies on short term consequences of the horse dewormer on humans? Of course not, and some advocate its use. 
Ridiculous in the extreme.
The vaccine appears to lose some of its preventive properties due the virulence of the Delta variant. So therefore do not get vaccinated so another variant can mutate. 
More ridiculousness. 
Mahgister, your audio posts were always ponderous but well meaning. Your vaccine posts are equally ponderous but now you are dangerous and serve only to promote self importance and mitigate your insecurity. Have you had a talk with your primary physician? 
Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States

Crazy is right! 

This publication appears to be being used to relate a narrative that vaccines are less important than hygiene and so on.  The information lacks important context in its presentation, i.e. data indicating like comparisons of vaccinated countries and counties in comparison to those vaccinated.  An important omission when coming to conclusions about vaccine effectiveness, to say the least.
Additionally, it fails to acknowledge (in the US at least) there are states and counties who do not fully report data regularly or accurately.  I live in one such county. 

All-in-all, what is presented as a white paper is riddled with flaws that even a lay person, such as myself, would find suspect.
Flu vaccine changes each year.
How can science determine long term consequences of any drug?
Have their been any studies on short term consequences of the horse dewormer on humans? Of course not, and some advocate its use.
Ridiculous in the extreme.

Let me explain why the irony of that last sentence is extraordinarily deep.

Flu vaccines are based on technologies that have been used for many decades, and they all went through years of trials to test for longer term adverse effects. The mRNA vaccines have never previously been used on broad populations (let alone billions of people), and were given "emergency use authorizations" without having undergone anything like the usual safety testing that other vaccines undergo.

In other words, the two are not remotely comparable, in terms of understanding their long-terms effects, and possible dangers.

Ivermectin is not only approved for human use, but over three and a half billion doses have been used by ~300 million people over 30 years, and with an exceptionally good safety record. In 2015, one half of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was awarded to William C. Campbell and Satoshi Omura for “their discoveries concerning a novel therapy against infections caused by roundworm parasites” – aka Ivermectin.

In summary, please try not to regurgitate "news" that you find in echo-chambers that are rife with propaganda. Instead, take some time and do some serious research, as it will help you to avoid embarrassing yourself in the future.
I can not help but reinsert myself one last time in this discussion.

Whom here has contracted the virus, worked along side others (in close proximity) that have been infected, has had extended family members, and gone through chemotherapy throughout this ordeal. I’m not alone, I’m not special and I’m certain I’ve left info out. Those who are alike please chime in….

My wife, a teacher, had no choice, one of my daughters had no other choice if she desired to return on campus, my sons choice was completely on him as he is the oldest and my other beautiful daughter who is 13, not vaccinated.

Science and collecting of data is the most major contributor to our evolution. But to live ones life on science alone, no thanks…..

Yes, the virus will kick your teeth in but if you’re healthy it’ll be defeated with OR without vaccination. As I’ve also said, I DO NOT take this matter lightly and respect others wishes in light of disagreement.

Those of you are likely questioning the fool who has claimed eating dirt and dried dog food as the way to SALVATION.

I love you ALL