Concerns purchasing Vintage System?

I'm looking at purchasing a system from a widow that hasn't been played in 20 years. What should I look for? What should I be worried about? I'm a newby to hi fi of the price range.
Audio Research d250
Audio Research d90
Audio Research sp10
Oracle Delphi
McIntosh MR80
Tandberg 3014
La scala
Magnepan MGIII
wsrhue
You won't know what it is really worth until assessed properly.

If there are problems, most can probably be addressed properly in that that the companies are mostly still around. The Tandberg is a fantastic piece but likely the most problematic, but SOundsmith in NY state is historically the go to place for Tandberg repairs these days, maybe still?

Definitely check agon blue book values and pro-rate based on known and reasonably certifiable condition at any particular time.
It's all potentially very good gear. Mac supports everything they've made and Audio Classics in Binghamton is also ready to help. The MR80 is a nice tuner.

The Maggie MGIII are also nice speakers, and can definitely be serviced by the company if needed. I've heard of delamination issues with the voice coil.

Soundsmith does service Tandberg, and if you're into cassette tape, it's an excellent deck. I would take that over a Nak.

The oracle is likely a safe bet, and the AR gear, well, that's a crap shoot with old caps lurking within. Could be fine, but certainly, given the vintage, recapping will get you likely at least another 20 (or with modern caps, perhaps more like 30 years) out of the gear.

Nothing wrong with that- some folks still love shooting with their 1950's or 1960's vintage M3's
Thanks for the advice.

I haven't heard back from the lady. I expect if she picked up a phone or searched ebay, she realized it was worth getting a proper evaluation. I was banking that she would not go to the extra trouble to find a buyer. I'll keep dreaming.