Comparison of sonic qualities of some tonearms

I’m relatively new to the world of vinyl, listening seriously for probably only 2 years.  Of course, many big picture items (e.g. turntable, phono stage, cartridges) are discussed extensively on this forum, but I haven’t seen much discussion comparing different tonearms.  I would be interested to hear about different people’s experiences with different tonearms, mentioning the audible advantages and disadvantages of each tonearm, realizing that there is no perfect sound, although from what I read about others’ experiences, SAT tonearms may come closest, albeit at a very high price.  

drbond

@tomic601  : " I also am glad products like Safir exist "

Why are you glad when the cartridge overall suspension/cantilever looks a inertia moment of at least 70grs? what is your foundation reasons to be glad.

R.

Not having a lot of different tonearm experiences I did discover that wiring from the headshell to the RCA connectors made a improvement and a carbon fiber arm tube was another improvement worth looking into .

@lewm I am not a medical professional, but have become quite familiar with both Behavioural and Substance addiction. 

Walking in their Company and having left their worse influences far behind. 

The learning opportunities that followed have placed me in the world on environmental influences and stimulus that is generated. 

I stand by my not so usual descriptions, even as layman for this forum as they are.

Funny how captive Dolphins that are not able to be influenced by what captivity offers, are in certain cases capable of ending their lives by no longer surfacing for air. 

Mammals and the Mammalian Brain Crave, and to Crave is to seek out stimulus. 

Audio Equipment is an environmental influence, and the use is a means to create a stimulus. 

Post removed