coincident speakers do you have troubadors

Finally buying a pair of coincident troubadors but am looking for anyone who has them and also troubass. If you have or have had I have a few questions as I can't seem to find anyone selling troubass so looking for suggestions on something that will complete the sound of the troubadors as well or better than troubass speakers. Thanks for your help
horsnit
I know nothing of either guilty parties on this thread, but it seems as if someone (Trelja) has an axe to grind and wants to grind it with everyone watching.
Well I started this all with a simple question which Trelja took the time to answer me. I have the heart of an audiophile but not all the knowledge. I use Audiogon as an area of learning. I read numerous forums both here and there, ask questions, and am starting to learn how electronics work. KUDOS for Trelja for trying to help me when he probably knew I was a bit of an idiot. I do not care if he if a manufacturer, actually I an glad because if I have the means to I WILL do business with him. I also swear by my Coincident speakers but could NOT get answers from Mr. Blume. No big deal I found someone who could help me so I no longer desire his help. Once again, thanks Trelja you are an A-1 audiogon member and I will continue to try to seek your help and advice!
I agree but they started it. Oops acutally I did. Sorry really didn't mean to initiate such a food fight.