Class d noise rejection

Recently I had the opportunity to try out some really expensive audio equipment that was class d. I currently run a typical big ass amp with a large linear power supply. I have very nice cables and power management. The system is dead silent. Now the twist. We are older and use a ringer pemf unit to treat different conditions. We may lay in it while watching tv etc through the stereo. Everything is dead silent while using the machine. When the class d amp was put into the system, the pulse from the pemf until pops through the amp producing a pop through the speakers. This totally leads me to believe that class d amplification is poor at best for spurious noise rejection. I also really did not care for the sound quality near as much as linear power supply amps. I felt the same way when I tried magnetic field amps back in the 90’s. Has anyone had these type of experiences? Regards, Greg 

gregp858

Showing 3 responses by gregp858

To the moderator, please remove this thread. I’m not conveying what I was looking for properly and this is going to cause an irrelevant discussion 

No, really trying to understand the topology, so brand is irrelevant. As stated, a totally not normal situation that just wanted input from someone far more familiar with the technology.