Class A integrated Luxman L590AX vs Accuphase e560

I had been looking at the Accuphase E560 because I want to simplify my system. It can have a dac and mc phono boards. I recently read positive thing about the Luxman L590AX and the new Luxman DA06 dac. I would prefer a one box solution but .............. Has anyone compared the units?
Thank you for any help.
fjc1z
For a one box solution have you considered the Devialet? I just saw this at my dealer and its a stunning piece of equipment though I have yet heard it.
I use very efficient speakers so the power of the Devialet in necessary. The Pass unit is a very nice amp but it does not have a built in phono or dac. With the Accuphase if a new dac or phono board comes available you could swap the new one in.

Has anyone out there been able to compare them ?
I can vouch for the the nice Luxman gear you are looking at. Very sweet, rich, detailed, played again many times!
I am a long-time Accuphase fan, if price is not an issue I will stick with Accuphase 560 (biased). My only concern is the quality of a DAC card v.s. a dedicated DAC. Phono cards are pretty mature these days but DACs evolve every year. As an alternative, I'll stay with a separate DAC and an PrimaLuna Premium Integrated. The advantage is (1) you get maintainance-free tube sound, (2) no need to wait for Class A amps to warm up to the right temperature to sound good.