CJ MF2500A or Parasound A21 or ? For B&W N802

I would like to hear any opinions on what I amp to use with my B&W N802s. The Parasound JC-1's are just too big and a little pricey for me (but if I hear a plethora of reasons for why I must get them I might). The A21 and the CJ MF-2500A I hear great things about and they are reasonably priced. I have a tube preamp and do like to that kind of sound.
Thanks.
128x128johnmc67
I see your selling your 2250 and looking for a 2500. Get an A if you can and also consider a passive bi-amp not really for the extra power but for the image improvement and better coherency. I use a 2500A and an older 2100 together in a passive bi-amp and the improvement is pretty big.

ET
I used to drive a pair of Thiel 3.6's with a 2500A and it did a fine job. The dealer I bought it from also sold B&W speakers and used it to drive them (B&W) in his demo room. The 2500A is a very good amp for the money and has a very smooth and detailed sonic signiture. Sorry I can not comment on the Parasound. And if you go the cj route be sure it is an "A" model as it is much better than the non A.

Chuck
Cannot address the CJ, but I owned an A21 and used it with my B&W 804s for a number of years.

I did end up getting JC1s and am glad I did. B&Ws need power (I'm sure you have heard that before), and the more the better. I don't think my A21 was as happy with the 3.5 ohm low end speaker impedance of the 804 (and other B&Ws) as the JC1 is. The JC1 can drive 2 ohm loads whereas the A21 is limited to 4 ohm loads.

Not that the A21 sounded strained or in difficulty. Its just that the JC1s sounded much better, so much so I would never go back to the A21.

If the CJ is tubed, I would think it would have more difficulty with the B&W unless listening levels are low.