Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy

Showing 11 responses by klh007

I think the CPT 300W balanced cord with the WW Matrix 6 outlet strip is fully compatible with GE or other cords, plug in from the strip to your various equipment, they are not exclusive. The CPT 1200W and 1800W versions have 4 Hubbell duplexes outlets built into the casework, use whatever cables you desire to connect your kit.
hieukm, I cannot follow your comparison. This statement;  "first i replace the cpt 300 with the blueGE connecting my furutech(all front end plugged) and torus. the sound stage sink and compressed significantly. the sound is much thinner and less warm. the inustrusment separation and black ground got a little better. the details and dynamic got worse".
  So you took out the CPT 300 and replaced it with the GE Blue cable and the sound got worse, is that correct?
This statement;  "this shows that GE blue cable is better than blue/red"   I don't follow your logic?
    Can you explain further? Plus let the E=Q 300 burn in for a couple of days. Please ask Mark about using 2 transformers, the E=Q300 and  torus avr2 16A together.
Jond, Please consider sending your W4S Reclocker my way, I may be able to have it repaired cheaply.
After attending RMAF for 3 days, Bob's pricing is extremely fair and should be considered a true value. After I write up my coverage of RMAF I'll be contacting Bob for a couple of cables to audition.
charles1dad, Your comment, " Based on your explanation this would suggest that the insulation material and construction/implementation is probably more a significant factor affecting sound quality than many would suspect.", leads to make me believe the graphene surrounding the wires in the GE cables is doing something right in regard to photons resulting in better conduction/sound. Other cables that use very thin insulation, Mapleshade & Anticables, have in my opinion great initial transient response and dynamics that might also be linked to in this case very little insulation. I'm encouraged by Bob's great results from using graphene in his cables, and especially how affordable they are considering the advanced tech and the cables users are replacing with GE cables, kudos Bob.
From the Jag site, $290 gets you 1M of 308 and the connectors Wig mentioned, plus your labor.

debjit, Here is where Jag sells the Fl-11 set for $139;  they are listed under DIY heading; http://store.jaguaraudiodesign.com/furutech-fi-11-power-cable-connector-set/.  Lak's set at $39 a pair is the value option.
powerglide, I'm glad to hear about your positive reaction to the GE Red PC, and I want to hear how the other cables sound to you as well. Have you asked Mark Sossa (AQUA) about upgrading to the new algorithms for your DAC? Exciting week coming up, let them burn in to hear their best performance.