CDs with heavy, fast bass and/or long drum solos

Due to a variety of circumstances, I find myself in the position of needing to break in the woofers below 80hz of my primary speakers (VSA VR-7s). Any good, well-recoded CD's or points to an existing thread on this would be appreciated

I heard a disc from Norway at RMAF on the 4th or 5th floor of the Atrium tower that was incredible, but can't remember the name of the disc. It was playing pretty loud, so I'm sure a number of others heard it as well. If anyone wrote down the name of that disc, please reply here.

ALso please note - I am not interested in Test discs or warble tones - I want real music.

Thanks a bunch
fplanner2010
Toad from the Cream Live at Royal Albert Hall. An amazing solo from Ginger Baker.
Sheffield Labs Prime Cuts track no: 12 drum improvisation.You,and the folks next door will be blown away. Jason Marsalis,Music In Motion.Pure energy and hard hitting playing.One of our greatest drummers I may say. The Best Of Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers,Art Collection.Remember the old Maxell tape ad with the guy being blown away in his couch,well thats gonna be you! So much more to mention but the above should fill your needs just fine.Oh and dont forget to fasten your seat belts and have the lady of the house go out and visit her friends before playing.She will love you for that.
James Blake new self titled album has the lowest bass I have yet to hear in my system. BE CAREFUL!

Great album too. Sort of a blend of piano singer songwriter and dubstep electonica.
Go with Pendulum's debut Hold your Colour CD and a band called PantyRaid. It's what your looking for.
Also in the fussion realm Billy Cobham's Crosswinds or Spectrum and Stanley Clarke's School Days CD.