Cary sli-80 power cord

I just purchased a Cary sli-80 f1 and am wondering what other, past or present, sli-80 owners used for after market pc`s and what their ears heard. <$350 used, if possible.

I`m powering merlin tsm/mme`s with an audio aero prima cdp front end. cardas gr ic`s and reality sp. cables. cardas gp sp. cables in near future.

Thanks...
capt369

Showing 7 responses by capt369

Thanks for the response, Chuck. I just wonder if the sli-80 benefits from exotic wire changes or not. If I can put that expense into something else, that would certainly be good.
Thank you to all of you who took the time to respond to this thread. I just made a deal for a cardas gr pc for it along with a cardas golden pc for my cdp.

Dick
Samzx, at least with the cardas pc try, you can usually recoup your money selling used on here if you don`t care for it. Bobby P. of Merlin fame uses all cardas for his speaker`s internal wiring, master rc`s, ic`s, pc`s and sp. cables.

I do consider him a true master of his craft and at least try his suggestions. They`ve certainly paid off so far.

Dick
Thanks guys, but I`m lovin` the cardas gr pc on my cdp and the cardas golden on my sli-80.

Tubes next. Thanks for the 6sn7 tips, Mechans, but I`m gonna have to go a little lower budget for now on tubes after buying the sli-80 and cardas golden wires all the way around. Gives me something to look forward to.

Dick