Cary CAD 200 vs CAD 200.2

I would like to know if anyone can give me info. , or a recommendation, between Cary's CAD 200 vs CAD 200.2
I've noticed their specs are pretty similar. Any impressions on the sonic signature?
128x128drmoles
That is probably what he means Elberoth.
If you cannot find much, look at the comparisons between the CAD 500MB and the current SA-500.1 as some has been written about those two, both of which I have owned.
In general, the 500MB was much loved for its warm, (old style) tube like midrange but it had a somewhat fat bottom end and mine were a little noisy. I enjoyed them and happily lived with their flaws for a year or so. The newer (improved) SA-500.1 is very quiet and clean at all frequencies, has a monster bottom end that is well controlled and goes deep, but seems to have lost some of the midrange magic of the earlier model, resulting in a somewhat sterile presentation in comparison. Some folks like that sound and you do get a nicely constructed amp that is modular in design for easy field repairs, if ever needed. I suspect the sonic differences between the 200 and 200.2 may be similar, in a relative sense, but I have not heard them.
You mean Cary SA-200.2 ? There was no CAD-200.2 af far as I remember - only CAD-200 (stereo version of CAD-500).