Capital Audio Fest (CAF) 2023

Who is in attendance? What’s new and worth sharing from your experiences? It looks like Bacch is offering more intimate demonstrations. I have had the luxury of playing with a friend’s Bacch-SP and while I don’t think every system needs it, it’s capabilities are impressive.

I wish I was able to go as it seems the attitude across my industry partners seems to be overall positive, but I had to stay local this year. Help me live vicariously through you! 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xblisshifi

Showing 2 responses by blisshifi

@lalitk I will definitely be at AXPONA and my accommodations are already set. Let’s email each other prior and plan to meet in person for a bit onsite when there!

Looking forward to hearing from others on CAF. I am already hearing from some of the brands, distributors and press, but I’m most interested to hear what audiophiles are gravitating towards. IME those two don’t always match up!

@b2colchagoff Thanks for letting me know about the Caladan. I wasn't aware he had even put them out. I just had a LTA Z40+ integrated on my floor, too, as a customer traded it in for a different component. I wonder how the Caladan compares to the Spatial speakers?

@tubes4good AER is really good stuff. I saw these speakers that Victor put together at AXPONA earlier this year, but he was in the next booth to us in the trade show portion, so it wasn't great for acoustics. Did VK have a room this time around?