capacitor upgrade

Hi, i have Shenda music van tube cd player, and i want to change the tube coupling capacitor. the standard one using wima MKP 10 and i think it is non polarized. how can i change to capacitor which is polarized?
sky_du77
i just checked the price but the price is wayy... over my budged. my budget is less that $100 for 3.3 microfarad, it would be great if you can suggest me other brand.

but maybe i will consider audionote copper foil. any input for the sound?
The good Audio Notes I'm talking about are more expensive than the Duelunds.

I assume you have two coupling caps to replace. In lower price range, Jantzen Z-Superior Copper is best I've tried. Next lowest in price, Mundorf Silver in oil.

And if your serious about wanting a 'thick' mid, try the Audience Auricap, most bloomy mids I've heard, relatively cheap as well.

I need to replace the caps in my BAT VK D5. On the caps it says " 1UF 400 VDC" They have the copper color of the Jenson caps, but don't say Jenson anywhere.  I'm selling my CD player and don't feel right about selling it the way it sounds. I checked with BAT and they want $600 plus shipping. And the CD players is probably not gonna fetch more than $800-1000. The problem is I can't find these caps anywhere. So I thought I would swap them out. Substitutes or resources, any help would be appreciated.

Thx