Can you give me your speaker suggestions?

Currently looking for new speakers as I have grown tired with mine, I would greatly appreciate any suggestions that you think would fit my needs!

I had a pair of heresy iii speakers and loved the sound from 600hz and up but felt pretty much everything below that was thin sounding with no weight. I built a bigger ported cabinet for the drivers and it made a decent improvement from say 40-90hz ish but I still needed a subwoofer. 100-400hz still sounded thin, drums lack that punch and impact and male vocals lack weight and presence. 

Basically I am looking for a speaker that gives you the "musicians are in the room" feeling that the heresy gives me but deliver more in the lower midrange/upper bass area. 

I listen to jazz, femal/male vocals, 70's rock, 80' pop etc.. across all genres the heresy is equally good and equally bad (no matter what genre it feels like the 100-400hz area is sucked out of the room).. speaking of the room im in a 15foot by 22 foot room (its an L shape, half way down the 22 foot wall extends another 22 feet about 550sqft total). not an ideal room but its the only place I have. 

I am using a prima luna prologue premium with 37ish watt/channel, I currently purchased a Pathos logos mk ii with 110wpc into 8, and immediately noticed my main area of concern sounded even thinner, the more powerful hybrid amp sounds less powerful, less meat on the bones if that makes sense. when I get new speakers, I will sell one of the amps. 

my current budget is around $4-6K USD, I would consider purchasing used, or even a diy kit. 

the sonetto V reviews seem to tell me they will fit my needs, does anyone have any thoughts? 

thank you in advanced!! 

128x128palutena
Post removed 

Try a Pair of ol Altec #19's

Efficiency and the Compression driver sound will be there and A Lovely low end

Please don't pay An insane price, Got mine new in the day for 1100 pair, and miss them to this day Jbl  L300 also

I use the Linkwitz LX521.4MG for many years now. If you want "the musicians in your room", this is your best bet, and, for what it delivers, the best value proposition in audio right now. Check out the website and see what people say about this system: https://linkwitz.store/news/. You can also see my own setup here: https://linkwitz.store/blog/2023/01/20/new-linkwitz-lounge-in-fremont-ca/

If you are technically inclined, you can even build the speakers from a kit that comes in a flat pack from Germany very much like something from IKEA - and as easy to put together. 'Saves you a bundle, and lets you chose the final looks (I had mine painted by MAACO in "Lexus- Pearl-White").

The sound of these speakers is like no other, as it produces what the late Siegfried Linkwitz called a "Phantom Stage" some feet BEHIND the speakers, where the musicians seem to perform in open space. The speakers themselves are acoustically "invisible". I cannot think of a more enjoyable reproduction, and for the price: hands down the best value there is! IMHO, of course. FYI: I am in no way affiliated with the Linkwitz brand nor do I have any financial interests. 

Definitely check out speakers from Dynaudio. Their tweeters are amazing and even their stand mounts dig down deep. I owned Heresy II’s for many years before moving to Dynaudio and never looked back. I would suggest listening to the Special 40, Contour 20i, Contour s1.4LE, Heritage Special, and if you can find a pair Confidence C1 Platinum, Signature, or Mk II. I think you will be impressed.