Can we talk about Qobuz for a minute

I use to use Spotify until i heard Tidal, and now with my Parasound Integrated amp having a pretty nice dac onboard im bypassing my Bluesound Node2’s internal dac and it sounds great.

Is Qobuz just like Tidal as to song selections and ease of use. I haven’t check pricing either.

Is there a reason some really like Qobuz sound better, without it turning into a blood bath Lol, thanx guys

kgveteran
@oldschool
After reading your MP3 comment, I dusted off the iPod and it wasn’t bad. Listenable for sure but thinner than hi-res streaming. 

My wife aslo said no difference. So much for the wife test.
Listen to “Birds” by Dominique Fils-Aime and Old Ideas by Leonard Cohen, if you haven’t already! Definably better with Qobuz when I compared Tidal. Filled my entire room all the way back of my head. I also love searching for new sounds and streaming allows that. For room filling enjoyment try...Empty Seat At The Table by London Elektricity. HR delivers here.
I opened a Quobuz account this spring and its completely changed the way I listen to music. Having an enormous library at the touch of a button has been wonderful. One of my new hobbies is reading The Absolute Sound or Stereophile each month and sampling every song that's mentioned in each issue just to expose myself to new music. Boy have I been missing out!
I'm also using a Bluesound Node 2i and am considering an external DAC (most likely a Schitt Bifrost) just to see if I'll be able to hear the difference. 
I've stopped watching all pro sports and now spend my time listening to music instead. I'm also starting to upgrade my modest system. I've been hi-fi curious all my life and recently purchased a pair of Magnepan LRS along with the Bluesound. Next will be an integrated amp although tubes are an itch I've always wanted to scratch even though I've never even heard a tube powered system.
I'm completely happy with Quobuz and have had zero issues in the 5 months I've been using it.
@reidfleming -- Yeah! Qobuz is the proverbial Aladdin's Cave. Happy listening. I also give you special dispensation to ignore the Spelling Police.
Qobuz was a lot better for Classical Music.  Yesterday however I spent an hour at a dealer auditioning some speakers and using his Roon/Tidal setup, and Tidal now seems pretty comprehensive.