Can anyone identify these speakers?

I wanted to know if anyone can identify these speakers, thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/EQbTkdA

since1991

@thecarpathian 

Odd or ulterior motive? 😉JK.

I'm sure it's a harmless question by the OP.

I will say this: If you're looking to replicate (as closely as possible, anyway) the sound produced by what you heard, you might want to get the low-down on how they were hooked up, what they were running on when you auditioned them, etc... Hooking just any amp, wires, cords, conditioners, room treatments, etc...to a set of speakers are all going to make a difference to the end result.

carlsbad2
I have to agree. I don’ tthink most people understand WHY size makes a difference here, but I will try to explain.
Just as a speaker needs to be loaded for optimal sound and that loading is dictated by the parameters’ like Vas, Fs, SPL, Qes, Qts...the front end has limited ability to move a rooms at an even prressure. Though some speakers do a better job of it even if they have smaller cones and cone excursion, the sound quality suffer immensely as they became less able to move the specified amount of air.
I actually had the misfortune about a year ago at one of the oldest and better(well some people think so) sound stores in the Metro Denver area, where they fried to impress me with a Mackintosh amps ability by connecting it to a pare of smaller B&W bookshelf speakers. I have NOTHING against B&W, but size counts and they lost a sale jsut because of a salesman’s ineptitude.
Then bottom line is where Calrsbad@’s head phones only have to evenly pressurize maybe 1 cubic inch of space (room) and these little bookshelf speakers are expected to pressurize cubic yards of space, they miss the mark in a huge way.
 This might help.
https://www.cnet.com/tech/home-entertainment/the-art-of-speaker-design-explained-by-a-master/

@esarhaddon1 ,

I think most people on here DO understand why size makes a difference, but I don't think that’s really what the OP was asking. I know you’re just trying to help.

In a nutshell, so long as you have the power and quality to drive (and more importantly CONTROL) your "speaker of choice", there’s simply no replacement for displacement. Of course, the WAF comes into play pretty quickly. Life is a trade-off. You should get what you like and enjoy what you have.

That being said, that’s as pretty tiny listening room (the OP’s pic), so I do believe that particular setup sounded quite good, especially if the OP doesn’t have a lot of experience with smaller/bookershelf-style speakers.

If the OP is looking for recommendations, I’d suggest checking out one of the newer versions of the LS 3/5a’s (Falcon or Harbeth, perhaps?). Bet those would knock your socks off, and I think they’re roughly around the same price.

Anyway, @since1991 , good luck on your journey. Happy listening.