Can a DAC do triple duty?

Hi All,

I posted a while back asking if a DAC can do double duty and indeed my DENAFRIPS Pontus II 12th has handled this magnificently. Wondering if it can do triple?

I currently have a vintage Elite PD-F17 CD carousel connected via Coax to Pontus. I also have an Eversolo DMP-6 Master streamer connected via USB to Pontus.

Same system, I also have a Brennan B2 ripper connected via Toslink to a Topping E70 Velvet. I was wondering if I could remove the Topping and move to a second system and just connect the Brennan via Toslink to Pontus? Obviously I could only listen to 1 of the 3 at a time, but wondering if this is doable?

Pontus is connected to my Processor via XLR...

Thanks in advance Folks!

kingbr

No reason one can't use all inputs on a DAC.  Selecting them one at a time. 

My DAC has USB, coax, AES, toslink, and could have I2S installed.

Thanks mesch, I figured it was doable, because why not if it does double why not triple with different paths one at a time, right? Just wanted to make sure it wasn't any added stress on Pontus. I will also reach out to Alvin at Vinshine as he is SUPER responsive but wanted to get a feel from the awesome experts heresmiley

Multiple inputs aren't a problem. What a dac typically won't do is output both rca and xlr simultaneously.