CALLING ALL YAMAMOTO A-O11 2A3 OWENERS /

AS THE HAPPY AND PROUD OWNER OF THIS MUSICAL MASTERPIECE FOR OVER THREE YEARS I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS BLISSFUL 2A3 INTERGRATED AMPLIFIER/I DOUGHT IT WILL EVER RECEIVE THE HIGHLY ACCLAIMED PRAISE AS IT'S BIG BROTHER, BUT IT IS A AWESOME AMPLIFIER THAT IS MINDBLOWING/ THE MUSICAL TONE OF THIS DEVICE PULLS YOU TO THE LISTENING CHAIR THEN TRANSPORTS YOU INTO A UNFORGETABLE MUSICAL EXPERIENCE TO DIE FOR/ GREAT LITTLE INTERGRATED /////
fortapache
Fortapache,I got my Yamamoto DAC from the U.S.distributor in February 2010. He`s no longer in bussiness. It`s such a special DAC,with chet and most other jazz CDs you are in the music venue with them.What ever Shigeki Yamamoto learned building SET amps he sure applied this to his DAC.
Charles,
Is there a particular higher SQ edition of "Chet" CD that you know of to recommend? With quick research I did see the Orrin Keepnews' Collection with one bonus track. A "reissue" version had 5 bonus tracks.
Thank you Charles1dad. I purchased my Yamamoto amplifier through Venus audio. They are no longer in business. I guess if I want to purchase one of these fine musical instruments(the dac) I will have to deal directly with Shigeki.I would like to express immense gratitude to you for responding on a weekend.
Fortapache,
Yes Venus audio is who I bought from, I could`nt recall the name, he was a nice guy.
Charles,