CALLING ALL YAMAMOTO A-O11 2A3 OWENERS /

AS THE HAPPY AND PROUD OWNER OF THIS MUSICAL MASTERPIECE FOR OVER THREE YEARS I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS BLISSFUL 2A3 INTERGRATED AMPLIFIER/I DOUGHT IT WILL EVER RECEIVE THE HIGHLY ACCLAIMED PRAISE AS IT'S BIG BROTHER, BUT IT IS A AWESOME AMPLIFIER THAT IS MINDBLOWING/ THE MUSICAL TONE OF THIS DEVICE PULLS YOU TO THE LISTENING CHAIR THEN TRANSPORTS YOU INTO A UNFORGETABLE MUSICAL EXPERIENCE TO DIE FOR/ GREAT LITTLE INTERGRATED /////
fortapache
Thank you Charles1dad. I have The Italian sessions,but note of the others.Certainly intend to check out your recommendations.
Fortapache,
I think you'll like all the suggested Baker CDs. If you could choose only one, I'd select "Chet" if features Kenny Burrell, Pepper Adams, Herbie Mann and Bill Evans. Chet plays in top form and his horn sounds gorgeous with his rich beautiful tone. Each musician plays wonderfully.
Charles,
Charles1dad ; you have a great system assembled there.I can imagine how good it sounds. Did you get your yamamoto dac straight from japan? I did hear the Chet recording on vinyl on Jetrexpro's system. It is still willowing between my ears. So beautiful.
Fortapache,I got my Yamamoto DAC from the U.S.distributor in February 2010. He`s no longer in bussiness. It`s such a special DAC,with chet and most other jazz CDs you are in the music venue with them.What ever Shigeki Yamamoto learned building SET amps he sure applied this to his DAC.
Charles,
Is there a particular higher SQ edition of "Chet" CD that you know of to recommend? With quick research I did see the Orrin Keepnews' Collection with one bonus track. A "reissue" version had 5 bonus tracks.