Cable recommandations

Hello,

Im interested in a recommendation on speaker cables new or used. My budget is is 1500. Here is what I have:

Don Sachs preamp, Don Sachs amp, Tekton Double Impacts, Mytek Brooklyn DAC II+. Bluesound Node, DIY silver speaker cable, DIY interconnects and power cord. Shuguang black treasure tubes on amp and preamp, Brimar rectifier.

Thanks

hausera

Showing 2 responses by 1971gto455ho

@sawbuck

There are a few floating out there in never never land that would suggest you’ve a hearing problem or possibly it’s the vintage Sony Walkman your listing to Lol. As with many I’m sure, I enjoyed your observations & input. But really $37.00...Shame Shame there aught to be a law, taking money out of corporate pockets !! And what of the herded sheep have you no pity ? 

Cheers

@jasonbourne52

Years Assembling my own speaker wires. As follows.. pure copper, silver coated, twisted, hi strand count, 10 gauge. All ends quality, securely fastened heat shrink etc.
Hi Quality cable can be found for a reasonable dollar and with little effort can save you incredible money for the same results. One doesn’t have to be a part of Litton industries to separate burned in type BS from engineered science.
Enjoy the hobby and your music, laugh tactfully and appropriately Lol.

Cheers

More to discover