Buy a Simaudio Moon 390 or wait for a Bryaston BR-20

Hi, everyone.
My first post after reading for years. My question is should I go for a Simaudio Moon 390 or wait it out for a new Bryston BR-20 that I have a deposit on. How important is MQA for Tidal? 

My system as it stands is a Parasound P6 preamp with Parasound JC1 monoblocks streaming Tidal through Roon on a node 2i. Speakers are Focal Katana 2's. I also have two passive 15-inch JBL subs in custom cabinets powered by Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks.

The P6 handles the sub management beautifully which neither the Moon nor BR-20 will do. 
I'm very pleased with how it all sounds but I can't help but think I could do much better on my preamp and the Node 2i.

Any insight or comments would be appreciated. 
Thanks!
128x128dubz

Showing 1 response by yyzsantabarbara

You will be going to more neutral gear with the new choices. Would your Be tweeters on the Kanata 2 be OK going away from the Parasound P6?

I was thinking of getting a Paradigm Persona 3F at one time and the Sim and Bryston would not be what I would have paired with it. I would have looked for a warmer preamp.

I have been searching for a warmer preamp for a while now for some very bright sounding gear I have and finally bit the bullet and bought the CODA 07x. It is $6K and more than I wanted to spend but I can see myself keeping it forever.

For streaming, consider Fibre Optical wiring. I use a Sonore OpticalRendu.