Butler TDB 5150 Amp -- Anyone hear this yet?

Trying to do some homework on new amps. This has a couple great reviews, but I haven't seen many posting regarding it on this site. Just wondering what people think who have heard it.
billyb
I have 2 Butler 3150 amps which is the same as the 5150 but I needed 6 channels, not 5. The Butler amps are fantastic. I'm surprised that more isn't said about this amp as it's very detailed and dynamic. And at 150 wpc, these amps have all the dynamic power that's needed for both a serious home theater or a multichannel high end system. When I was researching Butler tube hybrid amps, I could only find 2 owners but both couldn't get over how detailed the sound from their Butlers were. I agree,,, couldn't be happier with mine! Regards, Robin
I agree with Robin........got my 5150 after hearing it in the AIX room (who specialize in DVD-audio)at the HE show in San Francisco. Couldn't get over how articulate it sounded for the price. Hooked it up to my video system and on some good 5.1 soundtracks have to rush to the remote's volume control; very dynamic (in a good way) yet nicely subtle as well. Nice company too!!
I too love this amp. It really makes my Martin Logan's come alive. Much more so than a Sunfire I had which was rated at twice the power. Detailed and Dynamic is how I would describe it. One side note, I bought a store demo and it has developed a buzzing sound after a short period of playing. Butler is trying to determine the cause as of this writing.
Paltomare, how about an update on your buzzing Butler? Cause? Cure? Your first and ONLY post on the first day of joining A'gon? Lots of questons here. The only answer I have is your "detailed and dynamic" description of the 150wpc@8ohms Butler tube hybrid amps. You sure your not the one with the buzz? J/K ;›D Regards, Robin
Nothing to report just yet, haven't heard from BK yet, he's had the amp only a week though. He thought it may not have had the upgrade. By the way, been a member for about 9 months, oh and I'm having a Newcastle right now, yummy.