Budget High Current Power Cords

Bang for buck, what are the best high-current power cords for power amps/sub amps? Seems an obvious question but I haven't found it in the AG archives.
hickamore
Jerryg......i guess we are just blessed Tekton doesnt make cables or we would be reading how great they are........................................................................mc wrote...Budget high current, why not take 2 or 3 freebie power cords, cut the ends and solder em all into one? Wouldn't that be three times the current? With four or 5 you could get lots of current. How much current are we talking anyway?
@prebs, as it happens I have an unopened Pangea AC9SEII ("100% Cardas copper") leaning against the wall, awaiting the time when my conditioner arrives and the sub can move to its intended placement. Power amp has been running on an earlier edition of AC9 since I got it. But never compared to anything else. Mid-grade Zavfino arriving today & I will test it for a while. Ice Age on order for the sub, AQ NRG-Z3 for DAC, and an inquiry in to Cullen on Crossover Series. May as well dance with other plausible contenders now that they've been properly introduced & I opened the door. Due diligence, you know.

@missioncoonery, I wish MC had told us what PC he uses with his Blackhawk. Probably some elaborate DIY setup that I could never replicate and wouldn't need, but still, this is one instance when I hoped he would tell us more rather than nothing. Also, given that "high current" is just the mfrs' own designation for their amp cables, I can't fathom the mockery. And since Pangea AC9 is itself a well-made iteration of MC's own facetious "suggestion," maybe he was just obliquely scorning "firehose" PCs in general. 
I have had surprisingly good results with Anticables power cords. This is from a power cord sceptic. They offer a no questions asked return policy. So, I thought ok, I'll drink the Kool Aide. Surprisingly, They made an obvious audible difference. No doubt there are other power cords that may make an improvement but I see no reason to go any deeper into this particular audio rabbit hole.
I wish offensive remarks would be eliminated from our discussion and perhaps those doing so would be removed from the discussion group.  This certainly makes people uneasy for posting their questions in the first place.  If this is allowed to continue, it won't be long before only those who are sarcastic to remain.  I wonder how many were turned off and no longer participate in the group.  Perhaps the people who control this discussion group could come up with some new rules for people to sign in order to participate.  I must admit some of the discussion can be ridiculous.  However, how many of us had similar questions about this hobby when they first began.  Perhaps, as a result no question is a stupid question.  Some people new to this hobby begin their questions by saying they are are new to this hobby and hope their question does not offend those who are more experienced.  How else can people learn.

There has got to be a difference between a 1/4 inch diameter power cord that comes from the manufacturer vs a 1 inch diameter high end power cable.  i wish a lab could clear up some of the myths.  Maybe it is like the Emperors New Cloths.  If you spend enough money it convinces you that it sounds better.  Wonder what Miller Carbon's thought are?
I'll throw my selection in the hat...
Parts Connexion, or the old Sonic Frontiers as it was called back in the day.  They make a cord that seems good - now, it's NOT Nordost Odin or Valhalla good, but for price they sold it to me for, yeah, it's good... for the time being...