Bryston, McIntosh, Krell or Mark Levinson

Greetings Audiogoners, 
I know that these speakers have been discussed ad nauseam here.  But I'm overwhelmed with information.  I'm searching for a used amp for my Thiel CS2.3.  The following are my top choices:  Bryston 7B SST, Mark Levinson No. 331, and McIntosh MC352.  Which one would you recommend?  Is the Bryston too powerful for my speakers?  Secondly, I'm considering a Bryston 4B for my Thiel SCS 3 center channel speaker.  Is the 4B too powerful for it? Finally, I found some Sonics brand amps, which are said to be Brystons in disguise.  Do you advise purchasing them?  

I don't like to listen at loud volume, but I do sometimes.  For the most part, I like good, clean, detailed music.  Please advise on the above, and I welcome any suggestions.   

Thanks. 
w-j
Get the Bryston amp(s)

or the Sanders Magtech amp.

Either will drive almost everything you throw at it, with great headroom, power, finesse, detailed everything, nice bass , 

the other brands ur paying for.a name, the Mac stuff is great, but if we’re. My money, I would probably lean towards the Sanders Sound Magtech. 

Side note, no such thing as overpower.
the results are stellar, I have 650W feeding my speakers rated at 250W. The no strain, breakup of music, and wicked fast with a tube like sound.
 I’m happy. 
Power you need. Just watch the volume knob. 
Happy metal!
Out of the amps you mentioned I would go for the 352 but it depends on what kind of sound you prefer. 
First of all, thanks for your inputs.  I found and purchased a set of Bryston 7B ST's at a relatively good price.  I plan on sending them to Bryston for a checkup and/or repairs, if needed.  

I'm now looking for a preamp to go with them.  I'm also looking to get a CD player, a turntable and, maybe, a music server. My dilemma is whether to focus on my 2-channel setup, and then improve on the video portion later or to simply buy an A/V controller at the outset. 

Another thing, why are preamps so expensive?   

In short, what preamp do you recommend?