Bryston, McIntosh, Krell or Mark Levinson

Greetings Audiogoners, 
I know that these speakers have been discussed ad nauseam here.  But I'm overwhelmed with information.  I'm searching for a used amp for my Thiel CS2.3.  The following are my top choices:  Bryston 7B SST, Mark Levinson No. 331, and McIntosh MC352.  Which one would you recommend?  Is the Bryston too powerful for my speakers?  Secondly, I'm considering a Bryston 4B for my Thiel SCS 3 center channel speaker.  Is the 4B too powerful for it? Finally, I found some Sonics brand amps, which are said to be Brystons in disguise.  Do you advise purchasing them?  

I don't like to listen at loud volume, but I do sometimes.  For the most part, I like good, clean, detailed music.  Please advise on the above, and I welcome any suggestions.   

Thanks. 
w-j
The late Jim Thiel was a fan of Bryston amps. He used them at many of his demos. He also disliked McIntosh amps. My dealer who knew Jim Thiel for many years talked to him one time and told his he was using McIntosh amps. He was not pleased.
Thanks for your responses.  Any advice on the Sonics?  If you're familiar with them, how are they different from the Brystons?  I have read that they can be used only in a parallel mode, not bridged.  Any other differences?  Will Bryston, the Company, service them?  
Bryston services every amp they have built. Customer service is one of the best in the industry. You can also go to Audio Circle forum and Bryston CEO James Tanner has an active thread. He'll answer any question you have.
You’ve got three very different amps there.  What amp are you using now, and what improvements are you looking for?  And what’s your budget?