Bryston 3B Amp VS Cambridge A300 Integrated Amp

Before I got Bryston 3B hooked up into my system, I appreciated A300' sound, it rated 50Watt into 8 Ohm, and 91db speaker then I upgraded Bryston 3B rated 100Watt into 8 Ohm. I am so disappointed how the Bryston 3B sounded, If you are audiophile, when you replaced a bigger amp into a system one thing U will notice is that at the same volume the speaker will sound louder approximately double. Right now I don't know how to do. The different b/w 2 is that Bryston just more a bit bass, the loudness of both the same. I appreciate for your attentions.
alcapone
The bryston amp is a honey.It may be overkill for your speakers.Bryston typically has a very tight grip onthe bass.Also remember that there is a small difference between 50watts and 100.Approx. 2 or 3 db.You may want to check and see if yours is the latest version. Bryston has a 20yr. warranty on their stuff. It will not be the limiting factor in most systems. Regards.
with less power you have a larger slope on bass freequencies as the impedance of your speaker certainly falls. mid-freequencies for human ear will sound much louder alone than blended with bass.
bryston simply spreads his power onto the wider bandwidth and seems to have the almost the same loudness than your previous A300.
speakers is another issue whether they are cabable to deliver the bass bryston is "trying" to deliver so efficiency ratings might even be neglected in that case.