Brilliant Pebbles, a new tweak, cheaper than high end cables.

"Brilliant Pebbles is a unique and comprehensive system for tuning the room and audio system based on special physical properties of highly symmetrical crystal structures.  Brilliant Pebbles addresses specific resonance control and RFI/EMI absorption problems associated with audio electronics  No snake oil here.
128x128tobor007

Showing 7 responses by tobor007

No I haven't used them.  I should have also asked if anyone has tried them. However, I do not want to be agenda driven (a fair statement). This is an example of a person (me) not being open minded and not testing the product prior to making a judgement. But I will buy some Mikro Pebbles ($39 for a small bag) and test them for a week or so. Per the instructions, I will have my wife strap a couple of bags of Pebbles on (and off) the cables over the course of several days. I will keep a log of my findings. Then I will do the the test for her. Hopefully, we will hear the difference. Certainly Machina Dynamica is not making false claims They have "white paper test results called "Power to the Pebble". I will be using McIntosh 601's, McIntosh c47 pre, Salon 2 speakers, Kimber cable, and a Rega P2 turntable with an Ortofor (blue) cartridge. It is a dedicated (quiet) sound room with no extraneous noise. I will report back with my findings. 
" This thread was really unnecessary dude. That stated, It would not matter what you did with that McIntosh equipment, it will still sound like the sub-par over priced McIntosh equipment it is. The best thing you could do is start over.

You are correct. I feel kind of embarrassed to say I have a brand that has had a history of shabby engineering and poor sound quality. It just dose not hold it’s value because there is no demand for 2nd hand Mc. stuff, so I know I’m stuck with it. But please don’t be judgmental about my equipment. When I get my results, I am willing to forward the Pebbles to you for a real high end audiophile test. Perhaps better gear will reveal more of the sonic benefits of the Pebbles. Thank you in advance for your help.
I would say be careful drinking a few beers in the cave, standing up without thinking a taking a stalactite to the head.
"BTW, that shabby engineering (your words / I don't necessarily think their engineering is shabby, just their sound quality) is highlighted in this recent thread, if you're interested"

Sorry man, I just meant this in good fun. I really did not want to start the mine is bigger than yours stuff. I'm sure whatever you have sounds much better than mine. And I am happy for you.

I will say out of all the posts, there was some really interesting info. Thanks.
"No snake oil here."
Has anyone heard a demonstration of the Pebbles? Results/opinions?