Bookshelf Speakers That Bolt or Screw Into Stands

I'm looking for monitor speakers that bolt or screw into matching stands. I know of two pairs, the Dynaudio Confidence C1 and the Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor, but they are both above the price range I am looking at here. The Dynaudio Contour S 1.4 seems to be another but that is at the high end of my price range and I'd like to look into several other options.

Not looking to use blu-tak or any other DIY solution here. Strictly looking for speakers that were designed to bolt onto stands. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
insomniac99
A cabinetmaker could put threaded inserts into the base of almost any speaker as long as you knew enough about the internal construction to be sure you were putting them into solid MDF or other bracing material. I had a pair of Merlin TSM's with such inserts.
Paradigm Reference Signature S1 V2 - under $2k with stands.
I have the S2 V2, a larger monitor without the aluminum casing, but have heard the S1 V2 - they are amazing for their size and price.
There is a review on Soundstage by Doug Schneider.
Oh I have forgotten to add Wilson Benesch standmounts. Their standmounts can't work without the matching stands provided: the ports exits at the bottom of the loudspeakers.