Boltz media record storage, anyone received a shipment from them in 2024?

They used to be great and I think they offered the best high quality LP racks. They were on the pricey side but the quality was first rate. I have purchased 7 LP racks in the past. But I placed an order in December 2023 for an LP rack and they have yet to ship it to me. They have been responding to me by email when I inquire about the order but the excuses are usually "waiting for parts" "powder application next few weeks" etc etc.

It is too late for me to cancel my credit card charge. The website is still up and they are taking orders without mentioning their products are back-ordered (like most sellers would do in this situation).

Anyone else having issues with them in the last 6+ months? Any thoughts?

Though I have recommended them in the past, I would tell anyone to stay away from ordering at present.

mugwump3

Since you haven't received the product, I think you may be able to cancel your order through the card.  Give them a call.  Having said that, Boltz could be having problems with their suppliers.  I know it's been a long time, but they're still in communication.  A lot of things don't run as smoothly as they used to. I've bought racks from them a couple of times and didn't have any problems.

Post removed 

Thanks tomcy6 and jea48 for your responses.  I was aware of the earlier post and I used to love Boltz (I purchased previous racks from them).  My intent in the fresh post was to see if any others were in my position in this calendar year.  I will continue to work with them and use this message post to see if anyone else is having issues with them at present.

I ordered a CD Rack a year ago.  Parts started to trickle in in 6 months but I am still waiting for the feet so I can use the rack.  The people are very nice but a year is just well beyond any reasonable expectation.  They also do not offer any type of explanation accept they are behind and no offer to reduce the price or compensation for the long wait.  I have also noticed that the black powder coating/paint is starting to peel.  May be a byproduct of the rush to get things out the door.  

Very Frustrating

Thanks rjkatchis for the your response.  I get post-covid issues with employees or suppliers but I find the whole situation strange.  I think I’ll give them some more time because I am stuck using six of their racks in my music room and hate to switch brands at this point.