Blue Jean cable problem

Hello, 

‘Hey wondering if anyone has had problems with the Blue Jeans RCA interconnects? The LC-1 RCA model…today when I turned my system on the right channel cable drooped down making for a bad connection, checking all my Blue Jean RCA cables they all are a tad loose up and down side to side..of course theses cables don’t cost much…

silverfoxvtx1800

I don’t have any RCA cables, but I’ve had problems with three different Blue Jeans Cables speaker cables. One of the ‘sonically welded’ banana plugs literally fell off the wire when I opened the package. I’ve had two others where the banana plugs broke in the process of connecting or disconnecting. I’m done with them; I’ve replaced them all with Ice Age Audio cables. Whether you believe the hype or not, they’re definitely well made. 

I use 2 pairs of Blue Jeans cables to connect my Schiit Lokius to my Mac Integrated.  I have never had a problem since my purchase and daily use since 2020. 

I have been changing out gear a lot this year, disconnecting them a lot I think is the problem…I talked to Blue Jeans that didn’t go good I even sent them a video showing my problem…no response…can you wiggle the connection back and forth or is it solid