Blown CS7.2 Tweeter/midrange

I thought the 7.2 could play very loud without any problem. Although I haven't been playing extremely loud (90 db peak), one of the tweeters was blown. I am sending it back to Thiel for repair. Anyone has similar problems? I am using 200 watt mono blocks with 4 ohm setting.
audiolui
It's very possible that the posters above are correct, you might need a bigger amp capable of dealing with the 7.2's 3 Ohm load if you want or need higher peak volume in your room. It's very possible that you just got unlucky and a less than perfect driver squeezed through and just gave in. Or all or none of the above.
I own the Thiel CS 6 driven by a stereo Bryston 14BSST 600 watts into 8 ohms. And 900 watts into 4 ohms. The Thiels like a lot of current before it can sound good. I have a medium size room and normally play at medium volume. Although I've never had any tweeter problem I am careful not to overdrive my speakers. The Art Pepper meets the rhythm section is quite dynamic. When played at a slightly louder than normal setting there is quite a lot of current going to the tweeter because Thiel runs their drivers with a 6 db crossover. Most manufacturers use a 12 db crossover or higher. I believe the cause of the tweeter failure is too much current going to the tweeter. The tweeter's voice coil is quite thin and cannot tolerate too much current going to it. I am interested to hear what findings if any that Thiel's find about the blown tweeter.
Tom_hankins,

What big Krells are you talking about? I used to own JC-1 that sounded fine, but not great. I also had a pair of BEL 1001 mono blocks that sounded great, but the Lamm 2.1 is the best. Well, now I am re-thinking about this and may need to change amps. I will report what Thiel is going to say.
FWIW, I tend to agree with Tom. IMHO, the Krells are hard to beat on Thiels. BTW, I run Threshold with my (older)Thiels.