Blocking people?

Is it possible to block rift raft on this site?
gguy767
And remember, you have to call him names and swear a lot, or you’re not a real man.
Post removed 
Lol I don't care I'm already done with this site considering the popular riff raff crowd is to good for me with all their grammar and punctuation and super coolness.... and talk about negativity haha. The whole point of this was to find a way to separate myself from all you negative douchbags instead you all accumulates in one place haha it's funny. Every asshole on this site has to be front and center on this thread. You claim I offended you by calling you riff raff... sounds like you have a guilty concious? No matter what thread i start one of you clowns comes in with some negative connotations and your smug undertones... but that's just who you are the crowd that most likely nobody really likes on here. Your knowledge of hifi is irrelevant because no body wants advice from douchbags who every comment regardless of this thread has to have some kind of rudeness in it. That's why I made this thread to figure a way to not be annoyed with the ignorance of rude people. 
If I was a moderator I'd delete all of you because you make this no fun for people like me and I'm talking before this thread! So I guess I'm out I'm going to delete my profile here it's just not a place I want to be considering the riff raff.
You aren't really making this a place anyone would want to be now I understand what some meant when they said this place was better. Probably long before I came.