Bladelius-Thor mk3/Leema-Tucana 2/Norma IPA-140?

Currently have a Valve Audio Predator which has exceeded my expectations but eventually want to seek a more refined amplifier. Three "relatively" affordable European made integrated amps have garnered my interest. They all have excellent build/parts quality in addition to positive reviews. I have not heard any of these amps but did have a short demo with the first generation Leema Pulse and was impressed with its PRAT and openness despite having such a modest power rating. I can only assume the Tucana 2 is much superior. I know speaker synergy will determine which amp is best(for me) but would appreciate any comments/opinions from anyone has heard these integrated amps.
dayglow

Showing 1 response by trainleader

Well Dayglow..
There are lot of nice sounding amplifiers of different kinds.. thats for sure!
I have the Bladelius Thor mk iii at the moment and noise is not the issue with that amp. Blackness and 3D in power is the thing with that amp I think.
But then again.. f.ex. tube amps maybe are a little bit less 3D but are nice as well.. big.. musical..
The only time my hair rised on the sound and picture show in Gothenburg in September this year was in Old Scool Hifi 's showroom wit a pair of old macintosh 30 monos running.. ☺