Biwiring make any sense?

I am on the verge of adding new floor standers to my setup as my room has enlarged.  Options being considered are KEF R7 Metas and PSAudio Aspen FR10's.  Both have biwireable terminals, the KEF has a jumper switch  and the PS has jumper wires to bridge the terminals.  The other option from dealing with the jumpers is to biwire the speakers.  In this case I could run a banana and a spade off each output terminal.  Is this even worth considering?  Biamping is not something I'm interested in, as I already am running off an integrated amp.  I had a pair of BassZillas before, each one of which had 3 sets of terminals, the top 2 being biwired, but that's a different deal (I don't have those cables anymore).  Speaker comments would be welcome too.  Amp is PSAudio Spectral Strata w/150 watts into 4 ohms.

128x128howardlee

I have always opened up the terminal cover and soldered the wires from the crossover to the lower pair of binding posts. Beats a $10000 pair of biwire links.

Always replace factory solid metal jumpers with high quality wire.  I use Cardas Clear jumpers.  Not inexpensive, but much less than biwiring.  May be all you need.

I run biwire and shot gun and it’s obvious to me it’s better. Nothing makes sense in this hobby anyway so why would biwire. Maybe it’s system dependent. Sounds good without biwire too, just different.