Biwire questions - Best cable for

New pair of B&W Nautilus 804. Krell KAV 250a and Lexicon DC-2 pre. Suggestions for biwire speaker cable for about $300? I need 20ft cables (or slightly longer). If I need to spend more, I will, but I'd like to spend no more than 3-400 bucks. Thanks all! Appreciate your help!
bazmataz

Showing 1 response by bob_bundus

BiWiring Theory: it reduces cable-intermodulation of high-current bass signals into the delicate mids & highs. The longer cable runs are especially susceptible. I have a 20' pair of Audioquest Crystal 2 biwire shotgun w/spades available for $275 (about 50%off retail) because I have upgraded to MIT Music Hose for considerably more $. I know we're not supposed to promote our sales within the chats, but I've tried repeatedly to find Mr. Bazmataz via "member lookup" (in order to send an email) but it always comes back 'unable to find'. I've found that AGon's "member lookup" feature is typically unreliable. Sometimes it works, usually not; this happens whether I'm logged in or not. Sorry for breaking the rules: I tried the right way. But yes, biwire does work wonders. Just like anything else it's system-dependent, so you just have to try it & see.