Binding posts on Nautilus 804S question

Hey!

I just purchased a pair of Nautilus speakers off of the gon and have a question. I know that you can use banana plugs with these speakers because I have seen it in other setups...What I am wondering is how you get the darn plugs out of the back of the binding posts?!? They don't seem to want to un-screw easily, and they get to a point where they just will not move backwards anymore...what do you do? Is there a special tool that I need or something? Please let me know.

Thanks!
Ben
bearotti
Are you referring to the little black and red plastic plugs that are inserted into the binding posts? They do not unscrew. You just pull them out. I have heard that some people use needle nose pliers. I actually just used my teeth! They should not be that hard to pull out.
Thanks man! Yes I am talking about the black and red tabs (why do they use those things anyway)...I will have to try that when I get home! I will be sure to report back...
I used a small thin paring knife to gentley pry them out on my B&W DM602's
a real pain i have of course lost them to the cats now
I have found a knife blade works pretty well. You have to keep from getting them in a bind for them to come out easily.

I am not sure but I think those are a european requirement. It doesn't make any sense to me but that is the way it is.

Arthur
Post removed