Better Transport than CAL Delta

I have a CAL Delta/Alpha Combo, and I am currently using an Integra Research RDC-7 as the Pre Amp. At this time, we are leaning a preferance towards the Delta being processed by the RDC-7. If I were to sell my Alpha and my Delta, is there a better transport to have in the 1K new or used price range? I am also considering getting the mating DVD/DVD-A player from Integra Research. Any suggestions are appreciated.
ton1313
Is the DAC a Delta Sigma Converter? If so, one of the best transports believe it or not is a $89 Aiwa CD Changer from Best Buy. Some info available from the Chicago Audio Society at http://www.chicagoaudio.org/ who discovered it (search work Aiwa), and also search in other AudiogoN threads for Chicago Audio, Aiwa, and Stan Warren who will do a small mod to the Aiwa and make a good transport into a great one. Chicago Audio's Aiwa paired with a highly modified regular MSB Link DAC is their reference player for comparison purposes.
Aiwa doesn't make the XC-37 M anymore. You'll have to find one used. Oh, that's the transport Sugarbrie was referring to. You need either the XC-37 M or the XC-35 M.